Friday, January 28, 2011

Home From the Hospital


After five days I have been discharged from the hospital. My blood work was coming back normal and I did a follow up MRI, which showed NO TUMOR LEFT.

The Doc got it all.

The Endocrinologist prescribed me a nose spray to supplement my water hormone levels, but that will just be temporary.

I also have to use a nutty pot in order to keep my nose clean from the inside out. Sometimes there can be complications with nose bleeds or infections, but I haven't noticed anything. My sinuses are finally cleared out and I am able to breathe threw both nostrils.

On a side note....when I was a kid I got hit in the face with a clump of dirt and my nose was broken. All these years I have had a deviated septum. The Ears, Throat and Nose Doc fixed that for me as part of the process, so I can for the first time in 25 years...breathe easily through both nostrils.
I think it may have actually straightened my nose a little too.

I feel like Benjamin Button. The lines in my face have receded, my tongue has shrunk, my eyes are bigger and less wrinkly, I have lost about 15 pounds during this ordeal and my nose is straighter.

Now I just have to take it easy and recoup on my own turf.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment