Saturday, January 29, 2011

Headache

One thing you will need to watch out for is headaches.

Apparently, screwing your head to a table and cutting through two layers of sinuses in order to bash around a crucial organ in the centre of your skull for two hours causes a headache later on.

You'll notice this when turning your head or walking. It feels like there isn't the right level of shock absorbers for your brain. Sometimes if you just move about and think it's not that bad, the headache will arrive after the activity.

TAKE IT EASY.

Once I was unhooked from all the medical gear, I was eager to walk about. Don't push yourself. Lay in bed and read. It takes awhile.

----

I got released from the hospital after five days and they sent me home with a nutty pot for sinus cleaning and a nose spray for that hormone water stuff I mentioned in a previous post. (The water retention is normal now, they just wanted me to make sure I had the spray if it was needed)

Two symptoms upon returning home. Fatigue and headache.

I went out for breakfast with my parents and the drive to the restraunt and back was enough. I needed a couple of Tylenol and sleep. Moving around isn't good for the brain.

After about three days at home this symptom subsided and I began feeling more normal overall.

It is now January 29th and it has been 11 days since the surgery. I'll get another video blog entry up here next week and you can see if you notice any differences in my face. (It's not that radical, I'm only about 5% sexier...but really 5% added to 100%...that's only 1/10th away from too sexy!)

*Note- Math calculations may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment